Mindful Eating for Weight Loss
It’s not what you eat, but also how you eat. Clients who already eat healthy and exercise, but are not seeing the results, may discover that their eating habits are the culprit. With so many diets on the market, eating has become a stressful and worrisome venture. This course will guide you on how eating under a stressful state leads to poor digestion and weight loss problems, and offers ways you can help clients resolve this.
You will learn:
• About the energetics and culture around fast food and slow food eating
• The physiological process of digestion as it pertains to mindful eating
• How the nervous system plays a role in eating and digestion
• How clients can find their food problems and obtain a healthy relationship with food
• Techniques on how to adopt a mindful eating behavior