The NAFTA GEI Exam
Are you qualified?
- Must be 18 Years of Age of Older
- Must have a High School Diploma or the Equivalent
- Current Adult CPR/AED Certification
Preparing for the NAFTA GEI Exam
We want to make sure you are ready on exam day which is why we offer a variety of study options designed to fit all schedules and all types of learning. Browse our study options below to see which one is most helpful for you!
Ready to Schedule Your Exam
At NAFTA, we want to make sure that you are well prepared and ready to join our team! We also want to make sure that you can take your exam and a time and location convenient to you. That's why we partner with Assessment Systems, an organization that administers more than computer-based testing centers throughout the world.
Before visiting the Assessment Systems site, you should:
- Select your certification.
- Review that certification's Exam Content Outline (found on each certification page).
- Outline your study plan to ensure you've given yourself enough time to prepare (study materials for each exam can also be found on the certification page).