Meditation and Mindfulness
- Learn the background to traditional meditation.
- Merge theory and practical meditation techniques.
- Learn mindful skills.
- Learn how Movement enhances our physical body and meditation improves our mental and emotional states.
- Help to strengthen clients emotional balance, stimulate clearer thinking, and enhance personal and professional creativity with this elevated course that encourages deeper sleep, reduced anxiety and increased self-confidence.
The following eligibility requirements have been implemented for the certification exam:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- You must hold adult CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation) certification and it must be current at the time of the exam. Those submitting proof of CPR with their application will be exempt from future CPR audits, up to the expiration date of the certification. (You may sit for the exam without proof of CPR; however, you will not receive your exam results until you provide proof of current CPR certification.)
- You must hold current certification in Basic First Aid and it must be current at the time of the exam. Those submitting proof of First Aid Certification with their application will be exempt from future audits, up to the expiration date of the certification. (You may sit for the exam without proof of First Aid Certification; however, you will not receive your exam results until you provide proof of current First Aid certification.)
- Present a current government-issued photo ID with signature (driver's license, passport, military ID)
- In order to take the Certification exams, you must attend the NAFTA workshop for the specific certification you are pursuing and have taken the practical examination component prior to receiving your on line access to the written exam.
To get recertified in this certification you either need to earn 15 CEU's or take a new certification workshop. To apply for recertification, please log in to your account.