Setting the Stage: Virtual Training
- Learn to successfully set up the stage for virtual programs.
- Learn everything from start-up to signing off.
- Learn the ins and outs of lighting
- Learn more about camera selection, clothing and make up.
- Learn to develop a successful strategy for exercise selection and program development.
- Discover techniques for proper business structuring to include but not limited to: online queuing, music integration, money collection and legal responsibilities.
- Learn how to use social media marketing, email and texting strategies.
- Learn how to: Integrating Music, Lighting Techniques, Taking Online Payments, Marketing & Promotion, Legal Documents, Affordable Equipment Recommendations and Structuring Programs
The following eligibility requirements have been implemented for the certification exam:
- Have completed high school (or equivalent).
- Be at least 18 years old.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You must hold adult CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation) certification and it must be current at the time of the exam. Those submitting proof of CPR with their application will be exempt from future CPR audits, up to the expiration date of the certification. (You may sit for the exam without proof of CPR; however, you will not receive your exam results until you provide proof of current CPR certification.)
- Hold a current CPR/AED certification with a live skills check.
- You must hold current certification in Basic First Aid and it must be current at the time of the exam. Those submitting proof of First Aid Certification with their application will be exempt from future audits, up to the expiration date of the certification. (You may sit for the exam without proof of First Aid Certification; however, you will not receive your exam results until you provide proof of current First Aid certification.)
- Present a current government-issued photo ID with signature (driver's license, passport, military ID)
- In order to take the Certification exams, you must attend the NAFTA workshop for the specific certification you are pursuing and have taken the practical examination component prior to receiving your on line access to the written exam.
To get recertified in this certification you either need to earn 15 CEU's or take a new certification workshop. To apply for recertification, please log in to your account.