|No Future Dates Scheduled|
TFit is a program designed to the improvement of human health and athletic performance. TFit's foundation is a precise definition of fitness that can be measured, observed, and repeated. TFit is a functional fitness program that is unique in its training methods. Through extensive practical application, study, and observation, TFit determined long ago that the needs of various populations differed in degree, not in kind.
The following eligibility requirements have been implemented for the certification exam:
- Have completed high school (or equivalent).
- Be at least 18 years old.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You must hold adult CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation) certification and it must be current at the time of the exam. Those submitting proof of CPR with their application will be exempt from future CPR audits, up to the expiration date of the certification. (You may sit for the exam without proof of CPR; however, you will not receive your exam results until you provide proof of current CPR certification.)
- Hold a current CPR/AED certification with a live skills check.
- You must hold current certification in Basic First Aid and it must be current at the time of the exam. Those submitting proof of First Aid Certification with their application will be exempt from future audits, up to the expiration date of the certification. (You may sit for the exam without proof of First Aid Certification; however, you will not receive your exam results until you provide proof of current First Aid certification.)
- In order to take the Certification exams, you must attend the NAFTA workshop for the specific certification you are pursuing and have taken the practical examination component prior to receiving your on line access to the written exam.
To get recertified in this certification you either need to earn 15 CEU's or take a new certification workshop. To apply for recertification, please log in to your account.