Power Pump Instructor
November 13, 2021
February 19, 2022
The program offers an in-depth look at strength training in a group setting for the upper, lower and core sections of the body. You will learn a variety of safety and effective strength training methods in detail.
- Biomechanics of Lifting
- Speed Development / Power Training
- High Intensity Weight Training
- Safety Guidelines
- Equipment Usage
The following eligibility requirements have been implemented for the certification exam:
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You must hold adult CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation) certification and it must be current at the time of the exam. Those submitting proof of CPR with their application will be exempt from future CPR audits, up to the expiration date of the certification. (You may sit for the exam without proof of CPR; however, you will not receive your exam results until you provide proof of current CPR certification.)
- In order to take the Certification exams, you must attend the NAFTA workshop for the specific certification you are pursuing and have taken the practical examination component prior to receiving your on line access to the written exam.
To get recertified in this certification you either need to earn 15 CEU's or take a new certification workshop. To apply for recertification, please log in to your account.